Wildlife isn't called wild for nothing. There's a whole world of crazy out there and most of it goes unseen. However, throughout the year of 2017 the Visual Data Platform has given us a small glimpse into some of the craziness that goes on in the mountains around us. We've compiled a short list of game images for you that tend to establish a fair illustration of what goes on when you're not out there. We've happened to learn a lot over the past year from all the visual data that comes in from the field, however, overall we've really learned that the wildlife simply aren't much different than us. We've found 10 solid similarities to prove such a claim. The evidence is manifested below:
1. Bulls being bulls. The guys always need to kickback.
2. But there's always that one friend...
3. Cows and their drama...
4. No one is perfect at shaving...
5. They have bad days just like the rest of us.
6. They sometimes get dealt a bad hand by dumb people. (Never a good thing to see.)
7. They work hard.
8. And play harder.
9. They happen to have their own wardens too.
10. They know how to get gains and #keephammering.
There you have it. Clear scientific proof, that has yet to be scrutinized. We'll look forward to a whole new year of fresh data and research to see what nature has in-store. Too see all the images 2017 has provided, sign-up for free at Scouttohunt.com and access the Visual Data Platform.